Marriage Prep is a five-week course beginning Sunday, March 4th, 9:30-11:00 a.m. at the Kearney campus in Conference Room B.
Cost: $55 per couple ($27.50/person)
If you intend to request a New Life pastor to officiate your wedding, please meet with a pastor prior to the first Marriage Prep session on March 4th to discuss your plans for marriage as well as some of the prerequisites.
The Marriage Preparation Course was developed in 1985 by Nicky and Sila Lee (authors of The Marriage Book) to help couples invest in their relationship for a lasting marriage.
Over five sessions, the course will help you to:
- Recognize the importance of commitment
- Understand and appreciate your differences
- Learn the art of communication
- Resolve conflict
- Spend time together
- Recognize the influence of your family background
- Develop a good sexual relationship
- Talk about your goals, values and dreams