First Step: If you are unsure of which Orientation to take, take the survey HERE
WHAT IS GROWTH TRACK ORIENTATION?
When you surrender your life to Christ and receive His gift of salvation, you step in to a relationship that God intends to last for eternity. He desires to continue the good work that He began in us until we reach full maturity… but it takes our engagement and cooperation. The Four Stages of Spiritual Growth in Growth Track: Step Over The Line of Faith, Walk Steady With Christ, Run Straight to the Center of God’s Will, and Give it All in Total Abandonment to Christ The Growth Track Orientation is a two-week study that will help you zero-in on where you are at in your spiritual journey with Christ and give you some key tools that will help propel you forward. We will teach on the core beliefs, attitudes and behaviors that are the fuel to move you forward.
GIVE IT ALL ORIENTATION
This Orientation is for you if you have already surrendered to Christ and have grown in spiritual maturity to a place in which many or all of the statements below describe your beliefs and values, and have been evidenced in your life. This overview characterizes the key components for a person who is “Running Straight” and is ready to grow as a “Give it All” follower of Christ.
- Grace: God provides His grace in order to accomplish His will
- Identity: I am not ashamed of who I am in Christ
- Bible: The Bible is accurate, relevant, and my sole authority
- Authority: God wants to lead and guide all areas of my life
- Worship: I experience God through worship services
- Ministry: I serve people to help them grow spiritually
- Biblical Community: I intentionally influence others or lead in a Life Group
- Missions: I sacrifice to be involved in missions
- Prayer: I listen for the voice of God
- Bible: I reflect on the Bible to discover God’s ways
- Evangelism: I proactively look for opportunities to share my faith
- Discipleship: I am investing in another person spiritually
- Financial Giving: I tithe and give offerings
- Self-leadership: I am nurturing my own spiritual hunger